How to know the 'User' to whom i have shared a Suite?

Posted 13 days ago by AutomationUser

Post a topic
Answered
A
AutomationUser

I have shared few of my Suites with different users, when validating the users from shared suites, it is showing that "This was shared to 2 different users" but wants to know with whom i have shared and How?

0 Votes

T

TheBugScout posted 9 days ago Best Answer

If you see the shared icon on the suite but forgot with whom you have shared it, you can follow these steps:

1. Check if the below icon is present on the suite. If it is, it means you have shared the suite with others.

2. To know the person with whom you shared the suite, first open the suite.

3. Click on the share icon, A "Manage sharing" prompt will open where you will see the list of all your friends.

4. If you see a red 'garbage can' icon next to their names, it indicates that your current suite is shared with them.

This way you can find with whom you have shared your suite.

Thanks!

1 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
T

TheBugScout posted 9 days ago

In addition, you can see the suite you have shared with others and the suite that has been shared with you in the Shared Suite section

If the suite has this below shown icon on it, means you have shared this suite with your friends.

If the suite has this below mentioned icon means, this suite has been shared with you by others

0 Votes

T

TheBugScout posted 9 days ago Answer

If you see the shared icon on the suite but forgot with whom you have shared it, you can follow these steps:

1. Check if the below icon is present on the suite. If it is, it means you have shared the suite with others.

2. To know the person with whom you shared the suite, first open the suite.

3. Click on the share icon, A "Manage sharing" prompt will open where you will see the list of all your friends.

4. If you see a red 'garbage can' icon next to their names, it indicates that your current suite is shared with them.

This way you can find with whom you have shared your suite.

Thanks!

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment

© Orasi Software, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.