I set up the test as a Data-Driven Test (DDT) by referencing the data and looping over the table name. However, when I run it using the execute button in the Alchemy UI, it only processes the first row of data. How can I adjust it to execute with all the

Posted 1 day ago by Akshay

Post a topic
Answered
A
Akshay

I set up the test as a Data-Driven Test (DDT) by referencing the data and looping over the table name. However, when I run it using the execute button in the Alchemy UI, it only processes the first row of data. How can I adjust it to execute with all the rows of data?

0 Votes

T

TheBugScout posted 1 day ago Best Answer

Based on your setup, it seems that no further adjustments are needed. If your test is configured as a Data-Driven Test (DDT) as described, you just need to generate the executable for the suite and run it from the command prompt using below command.

java -jar "suitename.jar".

(here, Replace "suitename" with the actual name of your suite, which corresponds to the name of your JAR file)

Also, Note that, the java -jar "suitename.jar" command will only work if you are in the directory where the JAR file is located. Make sure to navigate to that directory in your command prompt before executing the command.

Thanks!

0 Votes

1 Comments

T

TheBugScout posted 1 day ago Answer

Based on your setup, it seems that no further adjustments are needed. If your test is configured as a Data-Driven Test (DDT) as described, you just need to generate the executable for the suite and run it from the command prompt using below command.

java -jar "suitename.jar".

(here, Replace "suitename" with the actual name of your suite, which corresponds to the name of your JAR file)

Also, Note that, the java -jar "suitename.jar" command will only work if you are in the directory where the JAR file is located. Make sure to navigate to that directory in your command prompt before executing the command.

Thanks!

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment

© Orasi Software, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.